Welcome to the stampin’ party!
Are you a beginning stamper? Or have you loved paper crafting for a long time?
Can’t get enough?
We’d love to have you as part of our community!
We’ll throw in a case of catalogs, a Paper Pumpkin kit & forms to get you started.
You can scroll down to discover more, but if you’re ready to go,
here are some time saving tips to get you going in about 10 minutes!
- Have your Wish List ready with what you’d like.
- Your selections should be at least $99, but no more than $125.
- Don’t know where to start? Here are some suggestions.
- Have your Social Security number & credit or debit card ready.
- Got everything ready?
To help you along the way, Ann offers you quick communications and 18 years of knowledge as a demonstrator. Participate as little or as much as you wish, but by all means, try it to see if you like it!
What more can a stamper ask for?
As a part of our community, you’ll not only have access to tens of thousands of samples to inspire you in the Stampin’ Connection, but an exclusive Stampin’ Up! magazine in your mail box every other month. Then there are all the exclusive options that we offer just for our 24/7 Stampers community:
- Exclusive blog/website
- Private Facebook group
- Online group gatherings
- Optional individualized help from Ann
Here’s what Linda in Dallas can tell you about HER experience about being part of the 24/7 Stampers:
Oh yes! And you’ll get a minimum of at least 20% off all your orders as long as you’re a demonstrator! That’s what! And there ARE a few more things we do for you that we don’t mention here. (Like many opportunities to earn even more free stamps and accessories.)
When you’re ready to go, just follow these simple steps to insure your success. Don’t hesitate to contact us for fast answers or just to get to know us. Ann’s been doing this over 16 years & can really help you get what YOU want whether it’s extra money for your pocket, to have fun stamping with your friends, or BOTH!
Jump in as quick as a Jack Russell or ease into it. You can go at your own pace, knowing that your first $300 sales requirement isn’t due until September 30, 2016. (90 days MINIMUM if we haven’t changed it) You may find, as almost everyone does, that is a LOT easier than you might think to easily average much more than $100 in sales per month!
Getting everything ready before you use the link to get started will mean that you could have your Demonstrator ID & temporary password & be ready to go in just about 10 minutes!
Pick what you want for your fully customized Starter Kit! You can pick whatever you’d like to start your business with between $99 &
$125 & get free shipping as well! Not sure what to get? If you don’t have one already, get a Big Shot and some dies, folders or framelits to go with it. Or start your process and you’ll be able to pick from any current Stampin’ Up! catalog and even some things not yet available to the public! (Just ask Ann.)
Pick things that YOU like, but don’t stress over it.
- Picking your items in advance makes it so that the system will not time out on you when you do start the registration process.
- Need help picking out your kit? Check out these ideas.
- Have your credit or debit card handy & know your social security number
- If you need ANYTHING, call Ann immediately (530) 674-5090 or cell (530) 632-5090 & she can help you get it through. (Try the house first because she’s almost always with me!)
- Got everything ready?
Get Started Here
- Enter your information & your selections.
- Within minutes, Stampin’ Up! will provide you with your demonstrator ID # & password to access the demonstrator only side of Stampin’ UP!. They will send the information you need to the email address you provided. They will also contact Ann & advise her that we’ve got a new member of the 24/7 Stampers.
- While you’re waiting for your kit to arrive, you will start to receive emails to help you get comfortable with the site and have some ideas to start with right away or file for later when you need them.