How many conversations end with a quick “I love you” from one human and “I love you too” from the other?
Yes, I’m sure you mean it, but it might not give you that special tingly feeling that you get from other times you hear it – or experience it.
And something to make your favorite human get that special tingly feeling doesn’t have to take a lot of time either!
The Perfect Mix stamp set and a few Big Shot dies can be just what you need to kick up the romance level at your house.
The outside of this card is a great kick off. What you personally write inside just might seal the deal!
- This 4′-1/4″ square card will fit in a standard card envelope so you won’t have to pay extra for postage.
- We used Whisper White Thick cardstock so that it would stand up & feel substantial when held.
- If you were making this from 12″ x 12″ paper, I would make it 4″ square so you could get 4 from one sheet of cardstock.
- Shadow around the item BEFORE you color.
- Make a custom envelope using the Envelope Punch Board & some Designer Series Paper & slip it in a lunchbox or a favorite book.
If you’d like to make this card, here’s a list of supplies that we used. Remember that our online shoppers receive a 4 cardmaking projects over the next few weeks. Use our current shopping code or spend $150+ without the code so that we can include a surprise sampling of one of the current Stampin’ Up! accessories in the reusable card that we send all our online shoppers.
Or just click on any of these pictures for details or to start your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!