We did the math last night to discover what our most popular Sale-A-Bration stamp set or accessory was.
Do you think you know? Want to make a guess?
We’ll be sharing a full chart of how popular the free stamp sets and accessories were in an email later today to those of you on our mailing list.
So have you guessed yet? At first, I thought this set was a little crazy. Now I LOVE IT! And you can only get it when you order by tomorrow night!
You can’t buy this limited edition stamp set. You can only get it free with a $50 purchase (before tax & shipping).
We share the two on the right previously. They were done with markers and Blender Pens. They’re included with all these Sale-A-Bration cards that we’ve done.
We did this one with Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens. (I just was told that the Watercolor Pencils are so popular that you can’t order them right now. You can order the Blender Pens. They’ll be shipped to you in less than 2 weeks.)
Card Making Tips
- If I wanted this card to be less colorful, I would’ve put it on a Real Red card base, but I was trying to work with those chicken colors that were in the Watercolor Pencils: Basic Gray, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
- We inked the egg in Smokey Slate and stamped it on scratch paper TWICE before stamping it under the greeting. (That’s called Stamping Off.)
You’ll have to act fast if you want to get this chicken set before it goes away because they’re stopping everything tomorrow night. PERIOD. Our biggest sale of the year has gone on for almost 3 months now and they’ve got to stop it sometime!
Card Making Supplies
Here’s what we used to make this card. If you’re shopping, be sure to use the code posted here (or towards the top of the right hand column) so we can include a gift in the handmade card we send all our online shoppers. Just don’t use it if your order is over $150 so that you can get some pretty awesome stampin’ rewards (AKA hosting benefits).
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!