We were working on a Wednesday Workover card when we came up with this little square notecard. It doesn’t resemble the inspiration card at ALL so we’re just going to let it stand on its own.
- They’re 4-1/4″ square & will fit in a regular card envelope (A2)
- That means no extra postage!
- You don’t have to write a lot. (Some call these mother-in-law cards.)
- If you make them 4″ square, you can get 4 out of a 12″ x 12″ cardstock.
I hope this brings a little sunshine into your life. Much of the country is having horrible weather. I’d say anything that gets this pup wet is bad, but
We even decorated the inside!
Our Watercolor Rainbow strip turned out a little differently than we thought it would, but we really like it. We haven’t done the video yet, but we’ll do one this weekend for our Master Stamper members.
We’ll be celebrating 200 projects at the Master Stamper in the next couple weeks.
You can discover how you can join the Master Stamper here.
And don’t forget that the stamp set featured on the front is free with a $50 order for the next couple weeks. I can’t believe that we held off using the Any Occasion stamp set for so long!
Keep in mind that we changed the host shopping code last night. We always post it towards the top of the right hand column and here on the intro to the shopping page.
I wonder if you can tell me where Ann got that little dragonfly stamp from? I know that it’s a current set. You can post your reply here and we’ll put you in the drawing for the Timeless Tags Thinlets we’ll be giving away at the end of the month.
If you’re reading this in your inbox, you can leave a comment here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great handmade card idea!