When you look at a group of birthday cards, the handmade ones are king! They stand out among the store bought cards.
Here’s an awesome birthday card idea that we got from one of our 24/7 Stampers who lives in Ohio. Angie works full time in the medical industry and we’ve loved having her as one of our stampers for over 3 years. She has a some friends that she stamps with, but her medical job and some medical philanthropic efforts get most of her time.
Wasn’t that nice of her? It even has sparkly stuff on it that you don’t see here.
That’s just one of the things that are cool about being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
- Some like to enjoy getting their craft supplies at a discount.
- Some like to share with their stamping friends.
- Some like to make new friends sharing their love of stamping.
- Some like to turn their hobby into a job they can enjoy!
Whichever one you think would fit your lifestyle, THAT’S the one you should go for! And once you do it, you can change what you do and how you do it.
And if she hadn’t become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I wouldn’t be here. Not because she needed a dog to write a blog, but because she’d quit her job and wanted some companionship while she worked from home. (They’d had a dog before, but my favorite huMAN’s heart was broken once their Westie, Johnny Walker, passed away.)
I’m glad that Ann became a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I’m glad she took an opportunity to work from home full time – not only because of me, but because of you too!
Discover here how you can get TWO extra stamp sets when you join our team of 24/7 Stampers.
- Instantly get 20-25% off of all your orders.
- Do more and earn up to 40% commission.
- Join our private Facebook group.
- Check out our private blog.
- Get tips and recognition from Ann.
We’d love to have you, so get out your wish list and get started here in minutes.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who did you send your last handmade birthday card to?