Oh, how I love this thinking of you card idea! It is perfect for Ann to give to my favorite huMAN!
If I had opposing thumbs, I would’ve made it for Ann because she can read me like a book. All I have to do is look at her and she knows if I want her to open the door or if I want my dinner or if I just want to sit on her lap so she can give me a scratch or two.
Tomorrow’s card is the one that I wanted to share today, but I changed my mind once we made this.
Doesn’t the Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder look a lot like chicken wire?
If your sweetie gave you some stamping cash for Valentine’s Day, this would be a grrrreat card to give him.
- We were going to use the Watercolor Pencils on this chick’s head, but decided that Real Red and Pumpkin Pie markers would be more dynamic.
- Shading: Scribble a Smoky Slate Marker onto a piece of wax paper and pick up the color with a blender pen.
- Back Black Archival ink was perfect to use with a Blender Pen or markers.
- We used two separate sets for the shapes, but you could use just the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
You know that this chick is free, but she won’t be for long! She’s one of the top choices for free items from our Sale-A-Bration offering.
Do you think we should make this with our stamp club on Tuesday night? (We moved it off of Valentine’s Day because of the Oroville Dam.)
Remember that we’re giving away a set of Watercolor Pencils in a drawing using all of you who comment on my barks during the month of February. Even if you have them, wouldn’t it be nice to have an extra set?
If you’re reading this in your email and you want to leave a comment or see the pictures in our supply list below, you can see them here.
When you shop, be sure to use the hostess code we post here (or you can find it towards the top of the right hand column).
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What a great card idea to send to someone special!