What kind of card do you make for a Christmastime wedding? Well, the easiest thing just may be the color.
Tomorrow night is going to be an extra special night. Ann and my favorite huMAN and a bunch of people gather every Wednesday to do some studying. But TOMORROW a pair of them are going to get married!
Most people don’t know about it. I guess this will be a type of “flash wedding”.
And here is the card that Ann and I designed for the lucky couple.
We used the Seasonal Bells Bundle. I know that it’s a Christmas set in the Holiday catalog, but did you know that it also has wedding bells and a couple non-Christmas greetings.
And be careful because this one will NOT be available once it’s gone! It’s on the chopping block and so they’ll stop making them on December 21st. After that, it’s while supplies last.
Card Making Tips
- Notice how we cut two extra bells to look like shadows?
- Silver Foil for him because it’s more subdued.
- Silver Glimmer paper for her to help her sparkle.
- We embossed the bells in silver and then later added the red stripe.
- We used the Holly Embossing Folder as a Christmas themed backdrop, but you could use a lacy one as well.
- Save 10% when you bundle the stamp set in either wood or clear mount with the coordinating Bell Punch.
There’s more to it than just that. Here’s what we used to make this. Use our current Hostess code when you shop and we’ll send you a small gift to go with the reusable card we send all our online shoppers. (Don’t use it if your order is $150+ so that you can get some free stamping supplies. We’ll still send you the gift and card.)
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
What an easy & elegant card for a Christmas wedding!