Have you ever made a card and then later thought that you could do better?
That’s what happened to us with the card we shared yesterday. According to my plans, we were going to make it with our stamp club last night.
That part happened.
But when Ann made the card, she flipped it up a bit. And I think I like it better!
Can you spot the differences? Go on and take a look. I’ll wait here until you get back.
- In yesterday’s card, Ann put the pear on first and added the greeting as an afterthought.
- In last night’s version, she put the greeting on first and centered the pear above it.
And the bigger difference has to do with color. Just by flipping the script, it gives the card a totally different look! Yesterday’s card was more bright and orange. Today’s is bit more elegant and pear-like.
I hope that you can see the Gold Wink of Stella that we added on both cards. I think that it helps make the edges pop.
Now I know that the best card is the one that you are holding in your hands. But which one do you prefer?
And remember that this Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper is just one of the nice collections you can select on our Buy 3, Get 1 Free offer. Be sure to use the Hostess Shopping Code listed towards the top of the right column so you can get the fun little gift we’ll include with the reusable card we send all our online clients.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Who will get your next birthday card?