We had such a great day yesterday! And it ended with my checking out the ankles of all the local stamp club ladies. Ann shared the plans for how the house is going to look soon.
And everyone broke the Internet! Yep. Some of you couldn’t get into the Clearance Rack so Ann did some research and found that Google Chrome works when Firefox doesn’t.
It’s nice to see how people who didn’t know each other initially become friends that they look forward to seeing every month.
The new mom.
The overworked lady.
The retired lady.
And the first card they made was this one. And it was the first time that Ann had played with this set and framelits too.
Isn’t that the perfect card for your favorite gal pal? I must find ut when Doodles’ birthday is!
Can you guess the color combo?
- Chocolate Chip
- Blushing Bride
- Sahara Sand
- Whisper White
Before I share the list of Stampin’ Up! Cardmaking Supplies, I must announce that we had to change the Hostess Code early this morning. Like in the wee, wee, wee hours. It’s now 7YC9BR96
So, if you’re interested in what we used, I’ll give you the simple version since we’re featuring the Clearance Rack.
———————— Supplies ————————
• Biggest Birthday Ever Photopolymer Stamp Set  $26.00 —— http://bit.ly/2cIOxlh
• Big Shot  $110.00 —— http://bit.ly/1Uj81ZT
• Biggest Birthday Ever Photopolymer Bundle  $47.50 —— http://bit.ly/2cIOzK3
• Wish Big Framelits Dies  $27.00 —— http://bit.ly/2cIQ5vt
• Layering Ovals Framelits Dies  $35.00 —— http://bit.ly/2cIPh9T
• Stampin’ Dimensionals  $4.00 —— http://bit.ly/1jOHysg
• Stampin’ Pierce Mat  $5.00 —— http://bit.ly/2bhCVHB
And here’s what’s on the Clearance Rack. If you can’t see it in your email, just click here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Getting a deal off the Clearance Rack makes me love it even more!