I’m going to bark this short and sweet because I’m not supposed to let the cat out of the bag and I don’t want to get caught.
You won’t tell, will you?
Today’s card is made with the same colors and stamp sets as the card instructions we’ll be sharing next week with our newsletter readers.
But here’s the bizarre thing: the two cards don’t look anything alike!
Could it be that Ann loves this color combo? Or is it that she loves making those two-step flowers?
In any case, if you like this color combo too. Or if you like the stamp sets. And if you want to learn how to make the even fancier card, you need to click here to get on our mailing list.
You won’t regret it. You’ll get all this!
- 2-3 emails a month.
- Except when we send weekly Christmas idea for the 12 Weeks preceding Christmas.
- Specials that we don’t advertise anywhere else.
- Our 4 part video series on how to make a DIY Coloring Book.
So if you’re not already getting Ann’s personal emails, what are you waiting for? Get A-Listed here!
Along with the instructions, you’ll get a supply list and complete instructions.
Oops! I think she’s coming so I’ll be off for now. See you tomorrow!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What’s your favorite thing from the new catalog? Leave us a comment below. You could get it free!