Here we go with our 2nd installment of the first stamp sets we had to have as soon as they were available.
- You could dress this card up
- You can add layers &/or fussy cuts
- Or you can make it fast and fabulous.
- It’s still pretty.
- You could make this a sympathy card
- A birthday card
- A get well card
- A thinking of you card
- It still hits the spot.
- You can match up the lines as best you can
- Or you can miss most of them.
- It’s still impressive.
- You can make it in their favorite color
- Or you could make it in monotone grays or browns.
- They’re still going to stick it inside their favorite book and keep it.
This one is for a dear friend whose mother passed away. Ann knows how that feels so now they are kindred spirits. We’ll write something kind inside to lift up her spirits. (I hope she likes the little glimmer from the Gold Wink of Stella we brushed in the middle of the poppies.)
I did want Ann to use Watermelon Wonder, but she got stuck on Calypso Coral and added Wild Wasabi. Instead of having the outlines in everyday Black, we softened them up a bit with Soft Suede.
To make each layer more visible, I had Ann stamp off the first color of Calypso Coral onto a scratch piece of paper before stamping the big solid layer so that it would be much lighter than the next layer.
If you’d like ot be the first one on your block to have your own Penned & Painted stamp set, just click on any of the pictures below for details or to rev up your shopping cart. If you use our current shopping code that’s shown towards the top of the right column, you’ll find a nice little stamping gift that you can enjoy along with the handmade thank you card that we send all our online clients.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Is this a fast and fabulous card you’d like to send?