I’m all mixed up today. We seem to have mixed up the stamps and colors!
But it’s a new month so we’re kicking it off with a sneak peek at a couple of the new IN Colors.
We have 3 mixed up things in this project. A bit like “Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue”.
This card features
- Brand new 2016-18 IN Colors
- (We call them “The Evens”).
- The washi tape & inks aren’t available until June.
- The greeting stamp is on the retiring list.
- The flower stamp is in the catalog now & will return.
Isn’t it bright and perky? This is Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.
But somehow the cardstock didn’t make the cut. SO we used the new Squares Framelits and the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape to disguise the layers.
But if you like the greeting, check this set out while it’s still available, Enjoy the Little Things.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
I can’t wait until the new catalog comes out!