Did you have a challenge getting into our online store to check out the Retiring Stamps & Accessories List yesterday?
It’s enough to make even YOU bark out loud!
Thank you to those of you who called and emailed your order. Ann and I stayed up last night to get everything in on the first day. Some of you ordered some pretty popular items so we wanted to get them ordered before they sold out.
Well, ANN stayed up. I’ve been relaxing since coming home from the spa while she and my favorite huMAN played with their Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends in Salt Lake City at #onstage2016 .
So now that the dust has settled after all us stampers almost broke the Stampin’ Up! website yesterday, I’ve come up with 5 things that I insisted that Ann get before they run out:
- Simply Scored Place Markers
- I like to nibble on these if I find them on the floor. I know it’s not good for me, but I know that they will find their way down to the floor on occasion so Ann MUST have replacements.
- Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker
- White Gel Pen
They’re just not for Christmas. And you might run out some time and now you’ll have a backup.
You know, the Hamburger Box isn’t my favorite Big Shot Die, but at 50% off, how can you pass it up? And the bow is just stuck on with a glue dot!
You can always access our 2016 Retiring List at www.stamperdog.com/16list. OR you can print out this easy to read PDF file here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
What’s the first thing you want from the retired list?