When’s the last time that you got together with a friend to chat? Yes, a face to face chat with no screens!
Imagine the fun you’d have!
Did you know that Ann used to live in England before I was born. She loved all 5 years that she and my favorite huMAN lived there. And she told me that it seemed like everyone believed that a cup of tea would solve everything.
Of course, in this card, it looks like one of the balloons got away, doesn’t it? Yep. We planned it that way. And there’s a reason for that.
And we planned that the greeting looks a bit like a teabag.
Or do you prefer to stamp alone? Or perhaps with a family member.
I don’t think that we do enough invitations. We’ve got over 30 invitation ideas here, but that’s not the type of invitation I’m barking about.
We’re running out of time! By this time next week, you could have $155 of brand new Stampin’ Up! stamps and accessories of your choice on their way to sitting on your doorstep!
- Get all your stamps, cardstock, inks, papers and accessories at a discount!
- Get a chance to meet other creative people who share your love of stamping!
- Share your love of stamping and get paid! Want more? Get more & work on your own terms!
- Sneak peeks and first access to new products – play with new stamps before anyone else!
And for just a few more days, you can get your choice of $155 in product for just $99 with free shipping!
- No obligation to sell
- Exclusive group site
- Exclusive Facebook group
- Become part of the 24/7 Stampers family.
Get your wish list out and start shopping here while you can still take advantage of this special offer. You’ll have total access to everything today!
- Want more guidance? Check out these easy tips.
- Have questions? Check out these FAQs.
- Have more questions? Call Ann at 530-674-5090 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to help.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Your invitations not in the mail. It’s right here!