Have you heard rumors about how cool the new Stampin’ Up! Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes are?
Well, I’ve heard another one, but I’ll bark about that after I show you the cool card we made using them as they are featured in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog.
If you look really close, you’ll see where Ann brushed the Clear Wink of Stella down the center of the daisies with parallel lines and over the unopened flowers.
She used the Gold Wink of Stella in the center of the flowers. It looks great with the Delightful Dijon card stock, doesn’t it?
Card Making Tips
- Now, we’ve listed the framelit that matches the border around the greeting, but Ann used her opposing thumbs to fussy cut this one out. Just so you know!
- WE used the Basic Black ink, but when we did it with the stamp club, we had them use Basic Gray which we liked better. It’s a subtle difference but this dog noticed it.
And about that rumor….if you’ve already ordered your Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes from us (or any other Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator), I want you to open your package and look at the pen RIGHT AWAY. It SHOULD have the name of the color that you purchased.
But it might not. It might have White (which we don’t sell). Or it might have a different color than what you thought you were getting.
Some of Ann’s friends got a surprise when they opened theirs. Surprises are fine if you like what you got, but it seems like the manufacturer grabbed a bunch of Glitter Brushes and must’ve been winking when they put them in the packages.
The package will say the right name, but the name on the top of the brush inside is correct.
We’ll be checking the local stamp club orders that arrive today. And I know my gal pal, Doodles, needs to open hers up.
Card Making Supplies
Just click on a picture for more details of any of the supplies that we used. and remember that you can get a free Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping). The system will prompt you so you can score anything in this catalog.
Doesn’t this card make you feel like Spring is around the corner?
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Have you heard any good rumors?