I spy with my little eye something that begins with S.
Yes, new stamps are in your future. You can choose ones that are already available before the disappear.
And today you can get a sneak peek at one where we did a little watercoloring.
Here’s how to water color this card:
- Ann squished the lid of the stamp pad so that it connected with the ink in the pad.
- She picked up the color with a Blender Pen.
- Then she colored each bag using these colors, cleaning the Blender Pen between each color:
- Soft Suede
- Mossy Meadow
- Lost Lagoon
- Delightful Dijon
- Sahara Sand
Almost all those colors are found in the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack.
The stamp set is called Beautiful Ride and features a VW Bug. It’s got lots of greetings for many occasions.
I think you could use this card for a wedding, a trip, retirement, graduation or even a farewell card. (Maybe even a positive spin on a divorce.) Can you think of any others?
And if you’re one of our clients, you’ll be getting a copy of the new Occasions Catalog where these things are all featured in your mailbox just before Christmas.
Until then, here are some new sale items that just hit the sale rack this morning. (Plus we’ve got all the things on the Year End Sale to consider too.0
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Do you like to water color?