Have you started your Christmas cards yet? When we do classes, we like to varying degrees of difficulty.
When I get together with some of my favorite stampers, I find that they don’t always like the hardest cards best. But then, they don’t want them to all be too easy either.
So this is the easy Christmas card that we made yesterday.
Doesn’t it kind of look like Rudolph is coming through the fog? Glad he’s got that big red nose to help him find my house! (Scroll down for the supplies.)
Remember that the big sale starts tomorrow! Check out our sale strategy in this post.
I’ve got a few things on my list too, but I’d best act fast because it’s while supplies last!
Every Sunday, we try to give you a heads up for out of the box reasons to send cards to your loved ones (and some to just help you enjoy life in general). Here’s what’s coming up this week:
- Today is Go for a Ride Day
- Tuesday is Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day
- Wednesday is Parfait Day
- Thursday is Cake Day (& Thanksgiving)
- Friday is Systems Engineer Day (& Black Friday)
- Saturday is French Toast Day & Small Business Saturday
- Next Sunday is Square Dancing Day
Want to know what we used to make this easy card? Just click on any of the pictures for more information or to rev up your shopping cart.
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Don’t you just love this easy Phantom Rudolph Christmas Card?