So last night our local Stamp Club made the card I featured in yesterday’s post. We should have taken a picture of them all together!
- Same stamps
- Same colors
- Same layout
- Same supplies
- All of them looked different!
While yesterday’s was a popular card on Pinterest, it wasn’t the most popular card of the night. When I checked in on Ann & the stampers, it seemed that most of them leaned towards more of the Halloween fare.
And that’s okay because we’ve used the same stamps and colors with a slightly different twist for today’s card. And if you like it, you can pin this one too because it’s totally different.
- Instead of playing up the Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive gets more attention.
- We added some decorative lines on the side using the Chalk Lines stamp set.
- The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch we used is on sale this week!
- And don’t forget the Brights Collection Button!
- I’m still considering rounding the right side corners.
Do you think we should? Let us know by leaving a comment below.
You could use this as a Thinking of You card or even a Thank You card. And this gentleman dog knows it would be a great masculine card.
Who would you send it to?
Here’s what we used to make this card slightly different from yesterday’s card.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
This is still a fast & fun Fall card!