When Ann went to the Shoebox Swap on Saturday, she had done all the stamping on her project. All the stampers had to do was assemble the layers and attach the pearl.
But some people wanted to know how we did it, so we figured we’d make a technique video to share how to make a Fall Rainbow Card.
Card Making Tips
- Cajun Craze card stock is 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ folded in half to 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso card stock is 3-15/16″ x 5-3/16″
- Very Vanilla card stock is 3-3/4″ x 5″
- The Stampin’ Sponges are 3 in a pack, but you can get 18 from a pack by cutting each one in half & then cut each half in thirds.
- The 2-Way Glue Pen turns anything into a post it note when you let it dry first, but SNAIL is better for assembling the card.
Before I share the project supplies, I must bark that the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog starts today. Here are a few things that you might want to order early because the demonstrators have bought a lot & lowered the inventory so that they MAY go on backorder before they can get them in:
WARNING! May Run Out!
- Spider Web Doilies 
- Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper 
- Red Foil Sheets 
- Into The Woods 3/8″ (1 Cm) Cotton Ribbon 
- Reindeer Paper Clips Embellishments 
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen 
Did you know that they added some good stuff to the Clearance Rack today? and the Weekly Deal has been updated too!
If you like any of the items that we featured in the video, just click on any picture below for more detail or to rev up your shopping cart. We’ll be happy to send you a reusable card as a thank you. PLUS we’ll add a small sample inside when you use the current shopping code listed in the right hand column.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Join the fun today!