Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Now would be a good time to get your Christmas groove on.
That way, you won’t need to be jumping around like a Jack Russell during those last few weeks.
Why is it a good time to pick your stamps, ink and paper for your Christmas cards?
- Stampin’ Up! just released a new Holiday Catalog with cool stuff you can pick from
- School has started so maybe you can get a few minutes free
- Starting early means less stress leading up to the holidays
- You can get a $20 gift from us for today’s $100+ order. (Find out more here.)
- PLUS we’ll send you a reusable handmade card!
And here’s an easy to mass produce Christmas card that you could consider. (I love it!)
We’ll post a list of our project supplies that we used, but first let’s look at our weekly list of unique, special days coming up this week that you can use to inspire a card to make.
- Today is Ancestor Appreciation Day
- Tomorrow is Family Day & Good Neighbor Day
- Tuesday is World Heart Day
- Thursday is Older Peoples’ Day and International Coffee Day
- Friday is Custodial Worker Day, Name Your Card Day and World Smile Day
- Saturday is World Card Making Day, Techies Day and Boyfriend Day
And here’s the list of supplies to check around your room for so that you will know what to stock up on. Just click on any picture to make the magic happen.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Get started on your Christmas cards today!