I have to bark an apology if you got a spider in the card I sent you this month.
Oops! Do you see it?
I don’t often reveal the inside of the cards Ann & I make. Guess I’m just so excited to show you the front. And with a Blackberry Bliss base, we though it best if we lined the inside with Very Vanilla to help the spider POP!
Everyone that ordered during August should have this in their mailbox by now. And those of you who used the current shopping code got a little card kit in there.
My gal pal Doodles & I barked a lot about this card because we both wanted it to be just right for you. (Say a little prayer for my Doodles who had a bad fall recently.) Still, there was much discussion about this Blackberry Bliss owl and we eventually came to a meeting of the minds.
- Do you plan your cards on your own?
- Do you show your other half?
- Your best stamping friend?
- Is there much discussion?
- Or no discussion at all?
If you’d like to put a spider inside your card, we’d love to help you do just that! Click on any of the pictures for details or to rev up your shopping cart.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
Put a spider on your Halloween card today.