Here are a few non-traditional days to celebrate your friends this week with a handmade greeting card:
- Monday is World Lion Day & Smores Day
- Tuesday is Son & Daughter Day
- Wednesday is Middle Child Day
- Thursday is International Lefthanders Day
- Saturday is World Honey Bee Day & International Homeless Animals Day (Adopt!)
- Sunday is Rollercoaster Day & Airborne Day (another reason to celebrate our troops!)
And now for some BLOG CANDY!
What’s Blog Candy?
It’s not chocolate (but it could be!)
We’re giving away a stamp set and a $25 gift certificate! All you need to do is to leave a comment below telling us the following:
- Who did you send your last handmade card to (relationship, not name)
ie: friend, mother, neighbor, sister-in-law, etc
- What was the occasion? (birthday, anniversary,
Everyone loves cupcakes! So here is the Peace, Love & Cupcakes stamp set that we’re giving away along with a $25 gift certificate!
It’s a clear-mount brand new stamp set with 10 stamps.
This opportunity to win will be open until Tuesday night at midnight Pacific Time. We’ll announce the winner on Wednesday.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!