Have you ever had one of those times when you had to make a LOT of cards? You wanted something nice, but you couldn’t make it too fancy or you’d never get them all done.
Today’s card is just the perfect card to make for someone special. I know because we made it for all the special people who shopped online with us during May. I hope they like it!
Maybe you remember it when we shared it the other day. We just hadn’t finished the video yet. And now we have.
Ann can’t wait to see what I cook up for those of you who shop with us in June! We even throw in a little sample gift when you use the current host code when you shop – GMBBBBBC or it’s usually listed in the right column.
Here are a few card making tips that we left off of the video due to time constraints.
Card Making Tips
- We preferred waxed paper over a dryer sheet because the dryer sheets can visibly weaken the card stock.
- If mass producing, you’ll bet more DSP butterfly backgrounds by taking a 12″ x 12″ sheet of DSP & cutting 2 2-3/4″ strips and 2 3-1/4″ strips. That gives you enough for 14 cards from one sheet of DSP.
- We did all the Big Shot Butterflies first. Then Ann stamped & assembled just like in the video.
- We added a little SNAIL on the parts of the DSP that were up against the edge of the Very Vanilla after attaching the DSP to the Very Vanilla to help it adhere better to the Blackberry Bliss card base.
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We hope you’ll try making an Inlaid Butterfly card.