Do you know someone who loves purses? Do YOU love purses? Do you have a favorite purse? What color is it? Does it have a handle?
Ann’s made a couple different versions of this card over the past 16 years, but I think I like this one the best. (The others were pink and black.)
We just love it! And everything old is new again.
Our first version of this card was missing the ribbon.
But we thought that adding the 1/8″ Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon gave it a more finished look.
Don’t you think so?
We tried to find older versions of purse cards that Ann has made over the years, but it was more important to make this video for you so that you can recreate it at home.
Card Making Tips
- Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ & 1″ x 4″ for greeting
- Basic Black – 5-1/4″ x 2-1/8″
- Real Red – 5″ x 2″
- Use the edge of the Stampin’ Dimensionals to hold up the greeting
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Clocks leap ahead this Saturday night