First, let me bark that there are MANY things that you don’t know about Ann. February is a special month, so I’ll sprinkle in a few here and there – just in case inquiring minds want to know.
- Today is Ann’s 16th Anniversary with Stampin’ Up! What a wild ride it’s been! Nothing at all like what she thought it would be when she picked out her kit. Today the kit is $99. Back then it was something like $325 – or at least $250. Read on for our exclusive today only special.
- February 17th is Ann’s birthday. She doesn’t discuss which one, but I can say that she’s old enough to be my mom – if you don’t compute dog years.
- What Ann loves best about Stampin’ Up! is the friends she’s made over the years. She knows some of you by your phone calls or by the cards you’ve sent. And when she goes to Stampin’ Up! events, it’s really to see all the friends she’s made over the years and make new ones.
Sure, she loves stamping, but she can do that here with me. It’s YOU that she really gets excited about – and much about why she joined. Yep, it was so that she’d always get invited to the party.
Do you ever meet someone and you feel like you have almost an instant connection with them? Perhaps like when you picked your last puppy? Ann had TWO of those encounters at the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in Orlando.
One was with Cindy from Alabama who she and Linda met the first day. And they all sat together the rest of the time. You can see her in her black hat in this post. (They met Mary on the far right the same way a few years ago at another Orlando Leadership)
buy those 3 things and you’ll get 3 free Sale-a-Bration items AND your choice of $25 products free! That would mean you could get the popular new Bow Builder Punch that rocks it and even more stuff for free!
The chocolate is gone, but the gift bag did get here inside Ann’s luggage in pristine condition along with a personal note that Ann will keep in a safe place.
Ann’s Anniversary Special
- Ann’s happy to give you 16% off any item with 16 in the item code. You’ll have to send your order to Ann by email @ email@example.com so that she can personally process it for you.
- Join our team of 24/7 Stampers today and Ann will send you an official Stampin’ Up! apron when you make your first order! That’s a $27 value and one of the things that Ann loves to where when she stamps. You can find out about all the extra stuff that Stampin’ Up! will give you here when you order your Starter Kit for just $99 plus tax and free shipping!
I’ve barked enough for now. Except that I know you usually look here on Sundays to get a list of some upcoming card giving dates this week:
- Tuesday is Extraterrestrial Culture Day. Make a card for your favorite Trekkie.
- Wednesday is interesting
- Satisfied Staying Single Day – This dog has no other option.
- Pro Sports Wives Day – know one? Send her a card
- Make a Friend Day – My favorite of the 3
- Saturday is Valentines Day – Just in case you weren’t already aware.
Remember to email Ann your order if you’re going to take advantage of the special. Or start your shopping at stamperdog.com/shop. Use today’s code WYARDBGT and get a free gift with your handmade thank you card!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Everyone loves a to make a new friend!