Were you loving that Spring Wedding Card we shared yesterday? That one could be used as an anniversary card as well.
This one, on the other paw, could be for a birthday! Or a thank you for having you over to a party! Or a new baby!
We were originally going to make this card in Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant & Old Olive, but instead, we consulted our Stampin’ Up! Occasions Seasonal Catalog and found out that the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper used the colors we used here:
- Rose Red
- Blackberry Bliss
- Wild Wasabi
But I think either combination would be fine. Did you noticed that we used the new Ornate Tag Topper Punch again? You can see it a bit better on this card – but it’s still hard to see in the picture. and the greeting set, Best Day Ever is FREE when you purchase $50 before tax and shipping. LOVE that!
Did you know that today is Winnie the Pooh Day? I don’t know if that’s a reason to send a card, but here are some that could help you remember a friend.
Card Giving Days
- Monday is Popcorn Day. Give some to a friend.
- Tuesday is Disc Jockey Day (Did you know that Ann used to be one?)
- Friday is Pie Day
- Saturday is Peanut Butter Day
- Saturday is Visit Your Local Quilt Shop Day
- Saturday is Belly Laugh Day (send a REAL funny card)
Card Making Supplies
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
There’s nothing like a Spring Wedding!